Four Wheel Drive & AWD
De Jonge Mechanical Repairs love for 4WDing means we provide the best service, modifications & accessory installation for your 4WD. We understand the way you use your vehicle & why there are some things which need to be treated differently on a vehicle that gets the kind of rough treatment its going to receive.
Our 4WD service includes:-
- Test drive
- Safety stop brake test & report
- 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report (including:- visual check on brakes, steering, suspension, cooling system, tyres, differential / gear oils, check lights, horn, washer jet & wiper operations) & report on your cars overall mechanical condition.
- Engine flush (safely removes accumulated amounts of varnish, sludge and by-products of combustion - premium synthetic blend that contains special detergents and dispersants and NO harmful solvents that will damage seals & gaskets).
- Change engine oil, filter, sump plug washer & grease (ie. Wheel bearings, tail shaft etc.)
- Auto-tech diagnostic tune-up (spark plugs, fuel & air filters, ignition timing check / adjustment) if required.
- Grease suspension & drivelines
- Inspect fan belts & radiator hoses
- Check & top up of all other fluid levels
- Add windscreen washer additive to washer bottle
- Replace light globes (if required)
- Battery load test & charging system test
- Any faults found outside the above, we will always contact you before fixing!!!